DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BROADBAND AND WIRELESS. TOP RATED WIRELESS N ROUTER. LOGITECH WIRELESS USB MUSIC SYSTEM FOR PC.
Difference Between Broadband And Wireless
- A point or way in which people or things are not the same
- The state or condition of being dissimilar or unlike
- deviation: a variation that deviates from the standard or norm; "the deviation from the mean"
- dispute: a disagreement or argument about something important; "he had a dispute with his wife"; "there were irreconcilable differences"; "the familiar conflict between Republicans and Democrats"
- A disagreement, quarrel, or dispute
- of or relating to or being a communications network in which the bandwidth can be divided and shared by multiple simultaneous signals (as for voice or data or video)
- The term broadband refers to a telecommunications signal of greater bandwidth, in some sense, than another standard or usual signal (and the broader the band, the greater the capacity for traffic). Different criteria for "broad" have been applied in different contexts and at different times.
- Signals over such a range of frequencies
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
Hawaii Broadband Initiative
The Hawaii Broadband Initiative press conference at C-MORE Hale on Aug 23, 2011
FCC Open Meeting - Broadband Plan
Presentation of the National Broadband Plan to the Commissioners of the FCC.
Similar posts: desktop pc with wireless 2wire router wireless bluetooth wireless dongle wifi wireless bridge rogers wireless voicemail best wireless bridge wifi wireless booster how to connect my laptop to my wireless network ralink wireless usb adapter
- (月) 10:03:05|
- Category: None