Wireless Routers : Wireless Adapter For Desktop Computer : Logitech S520 Wireless Keyboard.
3g Wireless Routers
- (Wireless Router) A specific type of router that is often found in home networks.
- (Wireless router) A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- (Wireless Router) A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- (of telephone technology) Third-generation
- High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol in the High-Speed Packet Access (HSPA) family, also dubbed 3.
- International Mobile Telecommunications-2000 (IMT--2000), better known as 3G or 3rd Generation, is a generation of standards for mobile phones and mobile telecommunications services fulfilling specifications by the International Telecommunication Union.
- The iPhone 3GS is the third generation of iPhone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. It was introduced on June 8, 2009 at the WWDC 2009 which took place at the Moscone Center, San Francisco.
Protective case drawing
45cm*70cm polystyrene sheets was bent according to this drawing to form two parts (base/roof and lid) of protective case for all-weather 3G/Wi-Fi router. You may refer to the previous image for resulting shapes. All sizes in millimeters..
Take into account that it's impossible to bend relatively thick (mine is 3 mm) plastic to have sharp corners. So you should consider resulting slightly rounded corners when perform bending and maybe introduce some tolerances into design. I used bottom cutouts to make exact fit between lid and the base part.
"HVAC" system mounted
All ventilation and heating components mounted on the lid. I added two LEDs to indicate when heater or fan is on but it is not really necessary. I often use melting glue gun to mount different parts as it is done in this case: both LEDs and controller glued to the lid with glue gun.
Similar posts: xbox 360 wireless controller bluetooth ms 1 wireless flash booster slave realtek rtl8187se wireless lan utility linksys usb wireless adaptor compare wireless internet providers wireless usb headphones pc tv wireless dsl modem and wireless router
- (月) 10:04:57|
- Category: None